mardi 6 novembre 2012

Project : One Photo a Day

I recently decided to pose myself a sticky problem : to produce one compelling, photograph meriting publication per day for one month. I selected the month of October for this challenge because it's long...and also a transitional month in Switzerland. The month starts green, and ends yellow, red and brown. And here, the color and patterns of the vineyards are worth giving the camera a good workout!

Below I am posting several of my photos published on my facebook site http://www.facebook.com/WadeWalkerPhoto. Please visit and "Like"!

Fun with Refraction


Light Painting


More Fun with Refraction


Smoke trails


This one's fun...friends of mine, at their wedding played the song "Fever" as one of their first dances. As their photographer, I decided to layer the lyrics of this song behind this beautiful picture of the newlyweds...

Fever


Splash


Jayden


Seven Sisters


And last but not least, I decided to add some Halloween fun to my project. I experimented with a technique to shape the bokeh - that is, the area that is out of focus behind the subject - in particular, the candles. In the spirit of Halloween, I shaped them, in-camera, as Skull and Crossbones...

Halloween



Hope you enjoyed!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire